The next is a summary of the paperwork needed by Dominican Law to be legitimately married into the Dominican Republic.
- Birth certification of Bride and Groom or certified content of Birth certification. If parents’ names aren’t shown regarding the certificates, please indicate them separately.
- Notarized Declaration of solitary status for the groom and bride. If formerly hitched, submit two copies regarding the Divorce Decree or Death Certificate. There was a mandatory waiting duration for ladies, 10 months before these are typically legitimately permitted to remarry.
- A photocopy of wedding couple’s Passport.
- Photocopies of most Witnesses Passports. Is not nearest and dearest. If required, resort will offer witnesses.
- Groom and bride needs to be into the nation 3 company times ahead of the wedding. Symbolic and ceremonies that are non-legal freedom for arrival date. Please consult with the marriage coordinator to talk about demands.
Take note: The Dominican Republic has become a user associated with the Los Angeles Hague Convention, please have your formal papers apostilled by the Secretary of State workplace. You are able to contact “Vitalcheck.com” to request apostilled Documents. Continue Reading