This guide is based on the MLA Handbook, 8th ed. For more details and examples, consult the MLA Handbook. This is a printing reference volume that will be for sale in the Ely Library Reference Collection (REF LB 2369 .M53 2016).
Additional MLA Style Gu >
How exactly To Document Suggestions: Developing a Works Cited Page
Page articles- C lick on a connect to jump compared to that section.
- Place the list of works cited at the final end associated with paper.
- Center the title, “Works Cited”, one inch from the the top of page.
- Dual area involving the name as well as the first entry.
- Dual space both within and between entries.
- Start each entry flush using the left margin.
- Indent subsequent lines inch that is one-halffive spaces).
- Alphabetize by the author’s (or editor’s) last title.
- Entries with no writer are alphabetized by name.
Author’s Final Name, First Name. Title of this Book. Year Place of Publication: next Publisher. Moderate of Publication.
Publications with a Solitary Author
Fukuyama, Francis. Our Posthuman Future: Effects associated with the Biotechnology Revolution. Nyc: Farrar, 2002. Print.
Books by Two or More Writers
In the event that guide has 2 or 3 authors, list all the writers. If the book has significantly more than three authors, list the first one, followed by et al. The exact same rule applies when listing editors of a guide. Continue Reading